Reader reviews and comments on London Calling, plus links to write your own review.

London Calling

by Edward Bloor

London Calling by Edward Bloor

Sep 2006, 304 pages
    Feb 2008, 304 pages

There are currently 7 reader reviews for London Calling

Larry Rose

London Calling
This story is a great book. I believe the action starts at the perfect time and everything fits in well. I do believe the air-raid attacks are thrilling and frighting. This story of Martin is great beyond my expectations, and will let you shed a tear when poor Jimmy Harker is crushed and Martin wakes into the ER room. This story is great and I praise Edward Bloor for his amazing writing style! Well done!
Unique Preston

Great job .
The best book I have ever read . I can read it over and over and not get bored with it.
camppruitt

great read for dads - great read for sons
A happenstance choice for me, this book resonated because I'm a grandson, a son, a dad and a grandfather! at age 52 I can relate to every relationship in the book!

What a great reminder of the angst young teens experience - and, which we carry into adulthood.

This book also brings the grit, smoke and death of wars into our hands and minds.

Thank you, Mr. Bloor. in my opinion you nailed it!

cp
Him

Amazing
This book throws your brain through the imagination of an amazing writer. Martin Conway struggles in a world that he doesn't understand until little Jimmy Harker shows up to change his world.
Sana

Wouldn't Recommend ...
I wouldn't recommend this book. In the beginning it was interesting but in the middle , it got me bored. I had to read it for school, for a book report.
Jeremy Huley

Ok
It is boring in the beginning but gets better (I had to read it for school). I wouldn't recommend it!
Sara George

by E Lockhart
  • Book Jacket: Jumping at Shadows
    Jumping at Shadows
    by Sasha Abramsky
    In September 2015, fourteen-year old Ahmed Mohamed was thrust into the national spotlight when the ...

Being Mortal by Atul Gawande

The Twelve-Mile Straight
    by Eleanor Henderson

Love and Other Consolation Prizes
    by Jamie Ford

Win If the Creek Don't Rise

If the Creek Don't Rise

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Y Can't M A S P O O A S E