Reader reviews and comments on London Calling, plus links to write your own review.

London Calling

by Edward Bloor

London Calling by Edward Bloor

Sep 2006, 304 pages
    Feb 2008, 304 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for London Calling

Larry Rose (12/14/11)

London Calling
This story is a great book. I believe the action starts at the perfect time and everything fits in well. I do believe the air-raid attacks are thrilling and frighting. This story of Martin is great beyond my expectations, and will let you shed a tear when poor Jimmy Harker is crushed and Martin wakes into the ER room. This story is great and I praise Edward Bloor for his amazing writing style! Well done!
Sana (02/21/11)

Wouldn't Recommend ...
I wouldn't recommend this book. In the beginning it was interesting but in the middle , it got me bored. I had to read it for school, for a book report.
Jeremy Huley (01/19/11)

Ok
It is boring in the beginning but gets better (I had to read it for school). I wouldn't recommend it!
Unique Preston (12/12/10)

Great job .
The best book I have ever read . I can read it over and over and not get bored with it.
Sara George (12/23/09)

London calling
BORING! Worst book I have ever read
camppruitt (05/10/09)

great read for dads - great read for sons
A happenstance choice for me, this book resonated because I'm a grandson, a son, a dad and a grandfather! at age 52 I can relate to every relationship in the book!

What a great reminder of the angst young teens experience - and, which we carry into adulthood.

This book also brings the grit, smoke and death of wars into our hands and minds.

Thank you, Mr. Bloor. in my opinion you nailed it!

cp

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

There is no such thing as a moral or immoral book. Books are either well written or badly written. That is all.

K Your F C