Reader reviews and comments on Blood Brothers, plus links to write your own review.

Blood Brothers

Sep 2007, 336 pages

There is 1 reader review for Blood Brothers

John Heiss

A graduate of Walter Reed school of injury and recovery
You really hit the proverbial nail. A gut wrenching saga of war from the men and women on the front lines. I too spent my time at Walter Reed(1969). Blood Brothers brought it all back in focus from the moment of impact all the way through the night mares of physical and mental recovery. Do we ever recover? The ghosts of our former lives still resound loudly in our souls.

I was riveted by the stories of these brave men in the way they were treated by our government. I have vivid memories of that place, that concret structure that housed the men of Ward 57. I still hear the screams and the laughter, I still feel the loving but tough nurses who made it possible for these men to survive a day at a time. Michael Weisskopf you have written a wonderful story. I give it ten stars.

Love and Other Consolation Prizes
    by D.B. John
  • Book Jacket: The Abbot's Tale
    The Abbot's Tale
    by Conn Iggulden
    The Abbot's Tale purports to be a re-discovered manuscript written by a real historical figure,...

Mississippi Blood by Greg Iles

New York Times bestselling author Greg Iles illuminates the brutal history of the American South.

Me, Myself and Them
    by Dan Mooney

A fresh, funny and heart-wrenching story about human connection and the power of friendship.

Win A Place for Us