Reader reviews and comments on After This, plus links to write your own review.

After This

Sep 2007, 288 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for After This

jill carmel

After This by Alice McDermott
I was disappointed after reading Charming Billy -I thought this one would be just as good.
judy

very disappointed
I was very excited when this book became available at my local library. It had been on my "must read" list for sometime so it was with great anticipation that I began to read. I found the book boring and the characters uninteresting. If the book had been any longer I would not have even attempted to finish it. It moved very slowly and just never took off for me. The last chapter was by far the most interesting. I just kept waiting and hoping something (anything!) interesting would happen to the characters.I will never pick up another book by this author again.

• Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
  • Book Jacket: The Electric Woman
    The Electric Woman
    by Tessa Fontaine

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Other People's Houses