Reader reviews and comments on After This, plus links to write your own review.

After This

Sep 2007, 288 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for After This

jill carmel

After This by Alice McDermott
I was disappointed after reading Charming Billy -I thought this one would be just as good.
judy

very disappointed
I was very excited when this book became available at my local library. It had been on my "must read" list for sometime so it was with great anticipation that I began to read. I found the book boring and the characters uninteresting. If the book had been any longer I would not have even attempted to finish it. It moved very slowly and just never took off for me. The last chapter was by far the most interesting. I just kept waiting and hoping something (anything!) interesting would happen to the characters.I will never pick up another book by this author again.

• Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Days When Birds Come Back
    by Deborah Reed

Win The Driest Season

Win One of 50 Copies of This Exceptional Debut!

A deeply affecting story of loss, heartache, and—finally—hope.

A J O A Thousand M B W O S