Reader reviews and comments on The Looking Glass Wars, plus links to write your own review.

The Looking Glass Wars

Aug 2007, 400 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for The Looking Glass Wars

Peyton (06/17/12)

The Looking Glass Wars Review
This book had imagination far greater that Alyss's.
Carlo (10/10/10)

the looking glass wars
This is the first book I ever read, and it is a good start on reading book. Frank Beddor truly has a great imagination.
Audrey (09/28/10)

THE REVIEW
OMG OMG!!!!! I TOTALLY just finished this TOTALLY rad book. I like, couldn't put it DOWN!!!! I SO wanted to actually talk to Dodge and like, kiss him and stuff. The action was SUPER!!! And I SO think this would make a TOTALLY SOOPER movie!! :)
Kelsey J (06/06/10)

Great book
I thought this book was absolutely incredible. By far the best book I have EVER read. Thanks for writing such a fantastic book :)
Ryan (01/27/10)

The Looking Glass Wars
It was awesome and I loved every minute reading it.
Anon (12/05/08)

The looking glass words
An absolutely amazing book, much better than original story of Alice in Wonderland!
Anna (10/24/07)

The looking glass wars
Amazing! I absolutely loved it! I really didn't want to stop reading it! I am in the process of reading the second one and know that it will be another one of my favorites!
Kellie (04/11/07)

Wonder-ful!
I could not stop reading this book. I was hooked from page one. I loved how it just slightly played off of the original Alice in Wonderland, which gave it the slight humor it had, but also the sadness that Alyss felt.

• Book Jacket: The Magnificent Esme Wells
    The Magnificent Esme Wells
    by Adrienne Sharp
    Esme Wells was not made to sit back and wait for her destiny. She was made to be magnificent. With ...
  • Book Jacket: Gateway to the Moon
    Gateway to the Moon
    by Mary Morris
    Miguel Torres is a teenager living in Entrada de la Luna, a poverty-stricken dot on the New Mexico ...
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Anatomy of a Miracle
    by Jonathan Miles

If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves

I Wouldn't T H W A T-F P