Reader reviews and comments on Dairy Queen, plus links to write your own review.

Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock X
Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock

May 2006, 278 pages
    Jun 2007, 278 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for Dairy Queen

Ahriel washington

Amazing, and inspiring
I love this book, I honestly think it was inspiring.
Jennifer Chang

Great Book
I loved this book. In the beginning it didn't seem to interesting, until I got half way through the book, it started to get better and better. I loved the ending of this book, and I would recommend this to others who likes football, and romance books.
Abby Nopoulos

Dairy QUEEN, Indeed!
It was a good book that kept me thinking. I found myself smiling, frowning, and at some points, in udder shock! Get it? Udder! Haha but it was a very good book. Good for teen girls. :D
yoyoma

Dairy Queen
This book is great! I like how DJ decides to take a risk in trying out for football. Lots of suspense!
amy

dairy queen
I loved this book but that's because I know whats like to work on a farm and to be that person who doesn't care what other people think. I would recommend this book to anyone who like a girl who's not afraid to show that she better than a guy it your classic "if boys can do it girls can do it better".
Emily

Great Book
I like this book. I like when D.J. got made at brain and told him to get to work.. that was my favorite part..
halle 3

omg
This book was so amazing. I couldn't put it down because it was so romantic and I love sappy stuff like that. So if you arr into the stuff where guys are super romantic and adorable read this! I read it in 4 hours Because it was too good! 33
morgan

Dairy Queen
I loooooooooved this book. I always love a girl that isn't afraid to show those boys who's boss. I just absolutely recommend this book to everyone. Omg I love this book soooo much and whoever reads it will fall in love with it just like I did...

• Book Jacket: The Pianist from Syria
    The Pianist from Syria
    by Aeham Ahmad
    Aeham Ahmad became famous as the face of Syrian suffering when a photo of him playing piano in the ...
  • Book Jacket: The Smiling Man
    The Smiling Man
    by Joseph Knox
    Joseph Knox's latest turns on a simple premise: an unidentified and unidentifiable murdered man is ...
  • Book Jacket: The Heavens
    The Heavens
    by Sandra Newman
    I've been a big fan of Sandra Newman's writing ever since reading her 2014 novel The Country of Ice ...
  • Book Jacket: Sugar Run
    Sugar Run
    by Mesha Maren
    Mesha Maren's debut novel is a plunge into the depths of the dark Southern gothic with pulsing and ...

American Princess
    by Stephanie Marie Thornton

Rated 4.9 stars by BookBrowse members - one of the highest scores of all time!

The Last Year of the War
    by Susan Meissner

A little-known story of WWII with great resonance for our times.

Book Club
Girls Burn Brighter
by Shobha Rao

An extraordinary and heart-rending tale of two girls with all the odds against them.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Summer Country

Win up to 12 copies to share with friends or your book club!

A sweeping epic of lost love, lies, jealousy, and rebellion set in colonial Barbados.

D T T! Full S A!