Reader reviews and comments on Dairy Queen, plus links to write your own review.

Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock X
Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock

May 2006, 278 pages
    Jun 2007, 278 pages

There are currently 24 reader reviews for Dairy Queen

Jennifer Chang

Great Book
I loved this book. In the beginning it didn't seem to interesting, until I got half way through the book, it started to get better and better. I loved the ending of this book, and I would recommend this to others who likes football, and romance books.
Abby Nopoulos

Dairy QUEEN, Indeed!
It was a good book that kept me thinking. I found myself smiling, frowning, and at some points, in udder shock! Get it? Udder! Haha but it was a very good book. Good for teen girls. :D
yoyoma

Dairy Queen
This book is great! I like how DJ decides to take a risk in trying out for football. Lots of suspense!
amy

dairy queen
I loved this book but that's because I know whats like to work on a farm and to be that person who doesn't care what other people think. I would recommend this book to anyone who like a girl who's not afraid to show that she better than a guy it your classic "if boys can do it girls can do it better".
Emily

Great Book
I like this book. I like when D.J. got made at brain and told him to get to work.. that was my favorite part..
halle 3

omg
This book was so amazing. I couldn't put it down because it was so romantic and I love sappy stuff like that. So if you arr into the stuff where guys are super romantic and adorable read this! I read it in 4 hours Because it was too good! 33
morgan

Dairy Queen
I loooooooooved this book. I always love a girl that isn't afraid to show those boys who's boss. I just absolutely recommend this book to everyone. Omg I love this book soooo much and whoever reads it will fall in love with it just like I did...
HALEY

Best Book Ever!!
This is the best book i have ever read!I could not put it down! I personally have a little crush on Brian! I'm bigger than more people like her and good at sports except I am thought of as popular. I just finished the sequel Off Season today! And am getting the third book Front and Center soon!! I told all my friends to read it which they loved it! After I finished it I didn't know want to do I couldn't go a day without reading it!! I hope everyone else enjoys in as much as I did!! I hope there are more books to come; if only Mrs. Merdock could write one every day I would be happy!

• Book Jacket: And The Ocean Was Our Sky
    An Absolutely Remarkable Thing
    by Hank Green

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

The Kinship of Secrets
    by Eugenia Kim

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

Win Severance