Reader reviews and comments on Dairy Queen, plus links to write your own review.

Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock X
Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock

May 2006, 278 pages
    Jun 2007, 278 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for Dairy Queen

Ahriel washington

Amazing, and inspiring
I love this book, I honestly think it was inspiring.
Jennifer Chang

Great Book
I loved this book. In the beginning it didn't seem to interesting, until I got half way through the book, it started to get better and better. I loved the ending of this book, and I would recommend this to others who likes football, and romance books.
Abby Nopoulos

Dairy QUEEN, Indeed!
It was a good book that kept me thinking. I found myself smiling, frowning, and at some points, in udder shock! Get it? Udder! Haha but it was a very good book. Good for teen girls. :D
yoyoma

Dairy Queen
This book is great! I like how DJ decides to take a risk in trying out for football. Lots of suspense!
amy

dairy queen
I loved this book but that's because I know whats like to work on a farm and to be that person who doesn't care what other people think. I would recommend this book to anyone who like a girl who's not afraid to show that she better than a guy it your classic "if boys can do it girls can do it better".
Emily

Great Book
I like this book. I like when D.J. got made at brain and told him to get to work.. that was my favorite part..
halle 3

omg
This book was so amazing. I couldn't put it down because it was so romantic and I love sappy stuff like that. So if you arr into the stuff where guys are super romantic and adorable read this! I read it in 4 hours Because it was too good! 33
morgan

Dairy Queen
I loooooooooved this book. I always love a girl that isn't afraid to show those boys who's boss. I just absolutely recommend this book to everyone. Omg I love this book soooo much and whoever reads it will fall in love with it just like I did...

Join BookBrowse

The Prophet
    by Michael Koryta
    Hot diggity! How can you lose by reading a gritty whodunit about football, even if you're not a ...
  • Book Jacket: Dog Flowers
    Dog Flowers
    by Danielle Geller
    In Dog Flowers, Danielle Geller tells us what is wrong with her family: heavy drinking, abandonment,...
  • Book Jacket: The Sea Gate
    The Sea Gate
    by Jane Johnson
    In Jane Johnson's novel, The Sea Gate, set in England, readers are introduced to Becky, a young ...
  • Book Jacket: Stories from Suffragette City
    Stories from Suffragette City
    by M.J. Rose, Fiona Davis
    Our First Impressions readers were fascinated by the historical fiction from a range of authors ...

At the Edge of the Haight
    by Katherine Seligman

Winner of the 2019 PEN/Bellwether Prize for Socially Engaged Fiction.

The Narrowboat Summer
    by Anne Youngson

From the author of Meet Me at the Museum, a charming novel of second chances.

The Moment of Lift
by Melinda Gates
How can we summon a moment of lift for women? Because when you lift up women, you lift up humanity.

He has only half learned the art of reading who has not added to it the more refined art of skipping and skimming

T M T C, T M T Stay T S