Reader reviews and comments on Ship Of Gold In The Deep Blue Sea, plus links to write your own review.

Ship Of Gold In The Deep Blue Sea

by Gary Kinder

Ship Of Gold In The Deep Blue Sea by Gary Kinder

Jun 1998, 480 pages
    May 1999, 255 pages

There are currently 14 reader reviews for Ship Of Gold In The Deep Blue Sea

Jim (06/13/11)

Awesome read
This is a fascinating story both of the sinking of the ship and the finding of the ship. An incredible tale of human endurance and perseverance. Cannot wait to see who they cast in the movie.
trevor (10/27/04)

not interesting
Farhi Israel (08/31/04)

I read the book in hebrew, it was translated by: Li Evron.
I couldn't leave the book antil i riched the end.
Donald (05/23/04)

At first, I thought that it would be dry technical stuff, but as I read the 507 pages in two sittings, I found myself wanting more information. I consider this an unparalled work of biography, history and technology wrapped around a compelling story of discovery.
Jeann Foerstner (11/07/03)

My husband read this book first and just raved about this incrediable journey. He gave it to our sons and they loved it too.
I decided to review this story for my book club and out of 13 women only one told me she did'nt like it!
I found myself getting up at night just so I could finish a chapter! I didn't want to put it down.
To think one young man could have so much insight and courage to fight the the weather, not to mention all the gold diggers is just so exciting.
I recommend this book to every one who loves adventure!

William Knott (09/13/03)

Great Book about beating the odds and simple tragic life moments to California Miners aboard a doomed ship. Once you start you cannot put the book down!!!!
Dick (07/22/03)

This is one of the best books I have ever read. Nothing like true stories to capture the imagination. Congratulations to everyone involved, from the writer to the adventurers and from the publisher to the courts who ruled that "finders are keepers!"
Anonymous (06/20/03)

Mr. Kinder spent HUGE amount of time to research and write a 500 page history of an historic event. And yet.......not one photo among all those pages. Nothing more then a few postage stamp size pix on back cover.

• Book Jacket: The Leavers
    The Leavers
    by Lisa Ko

The day before Deming Guo saw his mother for the last time, she surprised him at school. A navy ...

• Book Jacket: Wonderful Feels Like This
    Wonderful Feels Like This
    by Sara Lovestam
  • Book Jacket: Blue Light Yokohama
    Blue Light Yokohama
    by Nicolas Obregon
    Blue Light Yokohama, Nicolás Obregón's crime fiction debut, takes place in an exotic ...

The Book of Summer
    by Michelle Gable

The bestselling author of The Paris Apartment, Michelle Gable now transports readers to Nantucket.

The Scribe of Siena
    by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R