Reader reviews and comments on Rise and Shine, plus links to write your own review.

Rise and Shine

Apr 2007, 288 pages

There is 1 reader review for Rise and Shine

Maureen

Another great Anna Quindlen book
Thoroughly enjoyed this book about the relationship between sisters after one of them ends up in hot water and how it affects the rest of her family. I would recommend this book very highly. It would be a great book club pick.

• Book Jacket: A Ladder to the Sky
    A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne
    Of our 44 First Impression readers, 32 gave A Ladder to the Sky a four- or five-star review for an ...
  • Book Jacket: In Extremis
    And The Ocean Was Our Sky
    by Patrick Ness

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win Severance