Reader reviews and comments on Twilight, plus links to write your own review.

Twilight

Jul 2007, 320 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Twilight

SkywardDreams (01/21/12)

Fantasy and Reality
Ms. Stephanie Meyer's book is a perfect example of these things. Somehow she took mythology and melded it flawlessly into the modern world of the United States. Her protagonist, Bella, is sarcastic and skeptical like one of the modern age, yet idealistic in love and has found her 'happily ever after'. Timeless love threatened by physical barriers...It's simply beautiful.

I definitely recommend this book to any who desire a good book to read or seek a thrilling romance. Kudos, Ms. Stephanie Meyer!
Barrel Racing Babe (09/12/11)

The greatest series ever!
I Loved this book! I love these series. I find it amazing that Erin Hunter is such a genius! She made her own complex world NO ONE has ever made and created into a book. That is pure talent. I wish I could be as smart as Erin Hunter. All of her books are great and if you ever get the chance, choose to read them.
Meg G (05/06/09)

Great read
The book was a beautiful display of Erin Hunter's mindful writings that seem to tap into the inner core of us all. When I read this book and all of the other Warriors books, I felt one with the story. One of her best works.
Charla Aneice (03/14/07)

goo.
I loved the book. hats off to Cherith Baldry. it was great. and exiting. I cant wait for the new book to come out to see what you have written.

• Book Jacket: The Dark Flood Rises

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

I am what the librarians have made me with a little assistance from a professor of Greek and a few poets

O My D B