Reader reviews and comments on Grayson, plus links to write your own review.

Grayson

Feb 2008, 160 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Grayson

leopard

Grayson
Grayson is definitely a worthwhile book.
Wylee Sanders and rest of English class

Required Read, a Let Down
I was excited to be assigned this memoir to read in school, how interesting, I had thought. Two paragraphs and I was dreading the rest of the book. It did not captivate me at all and when I surveyed the rest of the class, we had all disliked the book greatly. It was boring and we had felt no sense in reading it.

• Book Jacket: The Perfectionists