Reader reviews and comments on Twelve Sharp, plus links to write your own review.

Twelve Sharp

Jun 2007, 352 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Twelve Sharp

BlkHiHeels4Me

On The Mark Again
Another great book by Evanovich. She is pure genius. Each book I read I have trouble putting down, Twelve Sharp is no different. If you like the Stephanie Plum series, read it. It was nice to find out a little more about mystery man Ranger. And all the tension between Steph, Ranger and Joe is wonderful!!
S.F.

stephanie plum novels
I listen to all the Janet Evanovich books on audio and the Stephanie Plum books are the funniest books so far. (I just love Lula)
J. Harris

Still?
Lula is still a fat woman of color who wears tight clothes. Ranger still wears all black and is still dangerous. Grandma still likes to open closed caskets. Ms. Plum's apartment is still regularly entered by those who do not have a key. Her cop boyfriend is still her cop boyfriend. The hamster is still around. Her mother still wants her to marry the cop. Her father still says nothing.

Nothing new here.

• Book Jacket: The Pianist from Syria
    The Pianist from Syria
    by Aeham Ahmad
    Aeham Ahmad became famous as the face of Syrian suffering when a photo of him playing piano in the ...
  • Book Jacket: The Smiling Man
    The Smiling Man
    by Joseph Knox
    Joseph Knox's latest turns on a simple premise: an unidentified and unidentifiable murdered man is ...
  • Book Jacket: The Heavens
    The Heavens
    by Sandra Newman
    I've been a big fan of Sandra Newman's writing ever since reading her 2014 novel The Country of Ice ...
  • Book Jacket: Sugar Run
    Sugar Run
    by Mesha Maren
    Mesha Maren's debut novel is a plunge into the depths of the dark Southern gothic with pulsing and ...

The Last Year of the War
    by Susan Meissner

A little-known story of WWII with great resonance for our times.

A People's History of Heaven
    by Mathangi Subramanian

A story of love and friendship, and fighting for the places we love.

Book Club
Girls Burn Brighter
by Shobha Rao

An extraordinary and heart-rending tale of two girls with all the odds against them.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Summer Country

Win up to 12 copies to share with friends or your book club!

A sweeping epic of lost love, lies, jealousy, and rebellion set in colonial Barbados.

D T T! Full S A!