MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on Twelve Sharp, plus links to write your own review.

Twelve Sharp

Jun 2007, 352 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Twelve Sharp

BlkHiHeels4Me

On The Mark Again
Another great book by Evanovich. She is pure genius. Each book I read I have trouble putting down, Twelve Sharp is no different. If you like the Stephanie Plum series, read it. It was nice to find out a little more about mystery man Ranger. And all the tension between Steph, Ranger and Joe is wonderful!!
S.F.

stephanie plum novels
I listen to all the Janet Evanovich books on audio and the Stephanie Plum books are the funniest books so far. (I just love Lula)
J. Harris

Still?
Lula is still a fat woman of color who wears tight clothes. Ranger still wears all black and is still dangerous. Grandma still likes to open closed caskets. Ms. Plum's apartment is still regularly entered by those who do not have a key. Her cop boyfriend is still her cop boyfriend. The hamster is still around. Her mother still wants her to marry the cop. Her father still says nothing.

Nothing new here.

• Book Jacket: Follow Me to Ground
    by Sue Rainsford
    Ada and her father are human-like beings who age slowly and possess the power to heal all illness. ...
  • Book Jacket: Children of the Land
    Children of the Land
    by Marcelo Hernandez Castillo
    In this exquisitely crafted memoir, Marcelo Hernandez Castillo describes coming of age as a young ...
  • Book Jacket: A Good Neighborhood
    A Good Neighborhood
    by Therese Anne Fowler
    After fictionalized biographies of Zelda Fitzgerald (Z, 2013) and Alva Vanderbilt (A Well-Behaved ...
  • Book Jacket: Little Gods
    Little Gods
    by Meng Jin
    Little Gods, Meng Jin's intricate, emotionally intelligent debut, opens with a scene in which ...

Cartier's Hope
    by M. J. Rose

A Gilded Age gem of ambition & betrayal from the author of New York Times bestseller, Tiffany Blues.

Remembrance
    by Rita Woods

A breakout debut with modern resonance, perfect for fans of The Underground Railroad and Orphan Train.

American Dirt
by Jeanine Cummins

"American Dirt is a Grapes of Wrath for our times."
—Don Winslow

Win The Lost Family

The Lost Family
by Libby Copeland

A deeply reported look at the rise of home genetic testing and the seismic shock it has had on individual lives.

A F I Need I A F I