Reader reviews and comments on Twelve Sharp, plus links to write your own review.

Twelve Sharp

by Janet Evanovich

Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich

Jun 2006, 320 pages
    Jun 2007, 352 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Twelve Sharp

BlkHiHeels4Me (01/04/10)

On The Mark Again
Another great book by Evanovich. She is pure genius. Each book I read I have trouble putting down, Twelve Sharp is no different. If you like the Stephanie Plum series, read it. It was nice to find out a little more about mystery man Ranger. And all the tension between Steph, Ranger and Joe is wonderful!!
S.F. (11/18/09)

stephanie plum novels
I listen to all the Janet Evanovich books on audio and the Stephanie Plum books are the funniest books so far. (I just love Lula)
J. Harris (08/01/06)

Still?
Lula is still a fat woman of color who wears tight clothes. Ranger still wears all black and is still dangerous. Grandma still likes to open closed caskets. Ms. Plum's apartment is still regularly entered by those who do not have a key. Her cop boyfriend is still her cop boyfriend. The hamster is still around. Her mother still wants her to marry the cop. Her father still says nothing.

Nothing new here.

Lincoln in the Bardo
    by George Saunders

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don't like?

K Your F C