Reader reviews and comments on When the Rivers Run Dry, plus links to write your own review.

When the Rivers Run Dry

Mar 2007, 336 pages

There is 1 reader review for When the Rivers Run Dry

EP

When the Rivers Run Dry
This is a scary reason to make the world wake up and conserve our rivers and streams by stopping the trash thrown into them. We all will have to start using less water by having more natural area and small amount of grass and flowers to require water. Rain barrels would help some. Mulch at least 3 inches around all shrubs, trees and flowers.

All About Water

• Book Jacket: Treeborne
    Treeborne
    by Caleb Johnson
    The Treeborne family has lived on The Seven – the local sobriquet for a seven-acre stretch of ...
    Grace