Reader reviews and comments on When the Rivers Run Dry, plus links to write your own review.

When the Rivers Run Dry

Mar 2007, 336 pages

There is 1 reader review for When the Rivers Run Dry

EP

When the Rivers Run Dry
This is a scary reason to make the world wake up and conserve our rivers and streams by stopping the trash thrown into them. We all will have to start using less water by having more natural area and small amount of grass and flowers to require water. Rain barrels would help some. Mulch at least 3 inches around all shrubs, trees and flowers.

All About Water

• Book Jacket: Happiness
    Happiness
    by Heather Harpham
    Of the 53 reviews submitted for Happiness, 49 readers rated it a four- or five-star book for an ...
    My Name Is Leon
    by Kit De Waal
  • Book Jacket: New People
    New People
    by Danzy Senna

Little Nothing by Marisa Silver

A stunning, provocative new novel from New York Times bestselling author Marisa Silver

Young Jane Young