Reader reviews and comments on When the Rivers Run Dry, plus links to write your own review.

When the Rivers Run Dry

Mar 2007, 336 pages

There is 1 reader review for When the Rivers Run Dry

EP (03/18/07)

When the Rivers Run Dry
This is a scary reason to make the world wake up and conserve our rivers and streams by stopping the trash thrown into them. We all will have to start using less water by having more natural area and small amount of grass and flowers to require water. Rain barrels would help some. Mulch at least 3 inches around all shrubs, trees and flowers.

All About Water

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

In war there are no unwounded soldiers

K Your F C