Reader reviews and comments on When the Rivers Run Dry, plus links to write your own review.

When the Rivers Run Dry

Mar 2007, 336 pages

There is 1 reader review for When the Rivers Run Dry

EP

When the Rivers Run Dry
This is a scary reason to make the world wake up and conserve our rivers and streams by stopping the trash thrown into them. We all will have to start using less water by having more natural area and small amount of grass and flowers to require water. Rain barrels would help some. Mulch at least 3 inches around all shrubs, trees and flowers.

All About Water

by Jeffrey Lent

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers