Reader reviews and comments on The Heartless Stone, plus links to write your own review.

The Heartless Stone

A Journey Through The World of Diamonds, Deceit, and Desire

by Tom Zoellner

The Heartless Stone by Tom Zoellner X
The Heartless Stone by Tom Zoellner

May 2006, 288 pages
    Jun 2007, 304 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Heartless Stone

A new way to look at diamonds
This book is an engaging and enlightening read. I normally read fiction, so for a non-fiction book to hold my interest it has to be good. This is very good! It will change the way you look at diamonds forever.

• Book Jacket: Auntie Poldi and the Sicilian Lions

Sometimes I Lie
    by Alice Feeney

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Win The Balcony