Reader reviews and comments on The Heartless Stone, plus links to write your own review.

The Heartless Stone

May 2006, 288 pages
    Jun 2007, 304 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Heartless Stone

Valerie

A new way to look at diamonds
This book is an engaging and enlightening read. I normally read fiction, so for a non-fiction book to hold my interest it has to be good. This is very good! It will change the way you look at diamonds forever.

• Book Jacket: In Extremis
    Let It Bang
    by RJ Young

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

The Kinship of Secrets