Reader reviews and comments on Number the Stars, plus links to write your own review.

Number the Stars

by Lois Lowry

Number the Stars by Lois Lowry X
Number the Stars by Lois Lowry

Apr 1989, 144 pages
    Feb 1998, 144 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for Number the Stars

number the stars
I loved this book so much, it got me to read more and write more!!!!

Best Book EVER!!!!
I cant stop reading this book ... 'tis is the 3rd time I've read it .

This is such a fantastic book, I love it so much!

Number The Stars
Number The Stars is one of the best stories I have ever read. It has detail to make me feel like I am in the book. It is easy to follow this book. It shows more than it tells in this story, painting pictures in my head. I can’t wait to read another book by Lois Lowry. I love her writing style. I recommend this book to anyone that likes a little history, but at the same time love and friendship. I really liked this book and I hope you like it too.

This is an unbelievable book. What a perfect mixture of everything a book needs! This book has tons of "OMG moments" that kepp you from reading this great novel nearly impssible. World War 2/Nazi occupation in Denmark setting. A must-read for all.

i loved it
This book was great. I learned a lot but, I am not getting very good grades on the quizzes my teachers handout. I got a few 90's and 100's. I am having my book test soon so I wanted to look up some information about it. The author of this book is a fantastic writer and there is a lot of description. Thank you for teaching me more of what happened when the Nazi's came.

• Book Jacket: Auntie Poldi and the Sicilian Lions
    The Girls in the Picture
    by Melanie Benjamin

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Win The Balcony