Reader reviews and comments on Manhunt, plus links to write your own review.

Manhunt

The 12-Day Chase for Lincoln's Killer

by James L. Swanson

Manhunt by James L. Swanson

Feb 2006, 448 pages
    Feb 2007, 496 pages

There is 1 reader review for Manhunt

Glenda York

Excellent recounting of historic event
James Swanson makes the hunt for Lincoln's killer read like a fast paced novel. He makes history come alive for the casual reader as well as giving the history buff a good read as well. After reading his book I dug out all the supplementary information about that episode in our history and have turned into a Lincoln buff! I always admired Lincoln, but Swanson did a superb job in pointing out all the sad comparisons between one of our greatest presidents and the conspirators that helped Booth pull off his dastardly deed. Great read.

The Hermit