Reader reviews and comments on The Killer's Tears, plus links to write your own review.

The Killer's Tears

May 2007, 176 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Killer's Tears

RU1446715

Tear Jerking Book
Ohmygod this book was amazing. I loved it, I loved it, I loved it. I can't believe I hadn't heard of this book before. it is totally amazing. People need to read/MAKE IT HEARD. IT REALLY DOES NEED TO BE KNOWN BY EVERYONE. WOW!
It's sad and every page I turned, there was a part that made me want to cry, but still I love it. WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW! NEEDS TO BE READ.
JR

A Must Read!
THE KILLER'S TEARS is hands down one of the best books I have read in my entire life, and will undoubtedly remain so in the future. The ingeniously descriptive writing, the fascinating characters and the unique storyline make for an addictive novel that is extremely moving and powerful. Overall the story is quite melancholy - certainly enough to bring me to tears - however it still manages to be somewhat uplifting. Who ever thought you could love a murderer?
Leigh Pton

What a book!
I thought that this book was one of the greatest books I have ever read. It was so captivating, that I could not put the book down.

• Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Chalk Man
    by C. J. Tudor

Relentlessly compelling psychological suspense. The must-read thriller debut of 2018.

No pleasure is worth giving up for the sake of two more years in a geriatric home.

A J O A Thousand M B W O S