Reader reviews and comments on The Killer's Tears, plus links to write your own review.

The Killer's Tears

by Anne-Laure Bondoux

The Killer's Tears by Anne-Laure Bondoux

Feb 2006, 176 pages
    May 2007, 176 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Killer's Tears

RU1446715 (06/16/11)

Tear Jerking Book
Ohmygod this book was amazing. I loved it, I loved it, I loved it. I can't believe I hadn't heard of this book before. it is totally amazing. People need to read/MAKE IT HEARD. IT REALLY DOES NEED TO BE KNOWN BY EVERYONE. WOW!
It's sad and every page I turned, there was a part that made me want to cry, but still I love it. WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW! NEEDS TO BE READ.
JR (03/05/08)

A Must Read!
THE KILLER'S TEARS is hands down one of the best books I have read in my entire life, and will undoubtedly remain so in the future. The ingeniously descriptive writing, the fascinating characters and the unique storyline make for an addictive novel that is extremely moving and powerful. Overall the story is quite melancholy - certainly enough to bring me to tears - however it still manages to be somewhat uplifting. Who ever thought you could love a murderer?
Leigh Pton (12/07/06)

What a book!
I thought that this book was one of the greatest books I have ever read. It was so captivating, that I could not put the book down.

All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman
  • Book Jacket: Strangers in Their Own Land
    Strangers in Their Own Land
    by Arlie Russell Hochschild
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    After receiving a letter from his childhood friend's father, Aaron Falk, a Melbourne police officer ...

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare...

K Your F C