Reader reviews and comments on The Killer's Tears, plus links to write your own review.

The Killer's Tears

May 2007, 176 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Killer's Tears

RU1446715

Tear Jerking Book
Ohmygod this book was amazing. I loved it, I loved it, I loved it. I can't believe I hadn't heard of this book before. it is totally amazing. People need to read/MAKE IT HEARD. IT REALLY DOES NEED TO BE KNOWN BY EVERYONE. WOW!
It's sad and every page I turned, there was a part that made me want to cry, but still I love it. WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW! NEEDS TO BE READ.
JR

A Must Read!
THE KILLER'S TEARS is hands down one of the best books I have read in my entire life, and will undoubtedly remain so in the future. The ingeniously descriptive writing, the fascinating characters and the unique storyline make for an addictive novel that is extremely moving and powerful. Overall the story is quite melancholy - certainly enough to bring me to tears - however it still manages to be somewhat uplifting. Who ever thought you could love a murderer?
Leigh Pton

What a book!
I thought that this book was one of the greatest books I have ever read. It was so captivating, that I could not put the book down.

• Book Jacket: The Heavens
    The Heavens
    by Sandra Newman
    I've been a big fan of Sandra Newman's writing ever since reading her 2014 novel The Country of Ice ...
  • Book Jacket: Sugar Run
    Sugar Run
    by Mesha Maren
    Mesha Maren's debut novel is a plunge into the depths of the dark Southern gothic with pulsing and ...
  • Book Jacket: Code Name Lise
    Code Name Lise
    by Larry Loftis
    Odette Sansom (1912 – 1995), a Frenchwoman married to a British man and living in the English ...
  • Book Jacket: Watch Us Rise
    Watch Us Rise
    by Renee Watson, Ellen Hagen
    Jasmine and Chelsea are about to enter their junior year at New York City's progressive Amsterdam ...

Book Club
The Half-Life of Everything
by Deborah Carol Gang

A beautifully written and uplifting debut novel.

American Princess
    by Stephanie Marie Thornton

Rated 4.9 stars by BookBrowse members - one of the highest scores of all time!

Book Club Giveaway!
Win A Place for Us

Win up to 12 copies to share with friends or your book club!

A deeply moving and resonant story of love, identity and belonging.

C I Next T G