What readers think of The Killer's Tears, plus links to write your own review.

The Killer's Tears

May 2007, 176 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Killer's Tears

RU1446715

Tear Jerking Book
Ohmygod this book was amazing. I loved it, I loved it, I loved it. I can't believe I hadn't heard of this book before. it is totally amazing. People need to read/MAKE IT HEARD. IT REALLY DOES NEED TO BE KNOWN BY EVERYONE. WOW!
It's sad and every page I turned, there was a part that made me want to cry, but still I love it. WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW! NEEDS TO BE READ.
JR

A Must Read!
THE KILLER'S TEARS is hands down one of the best books I have read in my entire life, and will undoubtedly remain so in the future. The ingeniously descriptive writing, the fascinating characters and the unique storyline make for an addictive novel that is extremely moving and powerful. Overall the story is quite melancholy - certainly enough to bring me to tears - however it still manages to be somewhat uplifting. Who ever thought you could love a murderer?
Leigh Pton

What a book!
I thought that this book was one of the greatest books I have ever read. It was so captivating, that I could not put the book down.

One-Month Free

Discover books that
entertain, engage & enlighten.

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: The Blizzard Party
    The Blizzard Party
    by Jack Livings
    It is 1978 and the place is New York City. A massive bacchanalian party is taking place at an Upper ...
  • Book Jacket: The Light of Days
    The Light of Days
    by Judy Batalion
    Renia, Sarah, Zivia, Frumka, Hantze, Tosia, Vladka, Chajka, Gusta, Hela, Bela, Lonka, Tema, Chasia, ...
  • Book Jacket: Hummingbird Salamander
    Hummingbird Salamander
    by Jeff VanderMeer
    In Hummingbird Salamander, Jeff VanderMeer weaves cybersecurity, bioterrorism, wildlife trafficking ...
  • Book Jacket: The Women of Chateau Lafayette
    The Women of Chateau Lafayette
    by Stephanie Dray
    The Women of Chateau Lafayette, Stephanie Dray's latest work of historical fiction, revolves around ...

The Funny Thing About Norman Foreman
    by Julietta Henderson

A charming, uplifting debut about a mother and her 12-year-old son, an aspiring comedian.

Of Women and Salt
    by Gabriela Garcia

A kaleidoscopic portrait of generations of women from a 19th-century Cuban cigar factory to the present day.

Miss Austen
by Gill Hornby
A witty, poignant novel about Cassandra Austen and her famous sister, Jane.
Win This Book!
Win The Beauty of Your Face

A New York Times Notable Book of 2020

"Stunning.… A timely family saga with faith and forgiveness at its core."
Marie Claire