Reader reviews and comments on The Killer's Tears, plus links to write your own review.

The Killer's Tears

May 2007, 176 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Killer's Tears

RU1446715

Tear Jerking Book
Ohmygod this book was amazing. I loved it, I loved it, I loved it. I can't believe I hadn't heard of this book before. it is totally amazing. People need to read/MAKE IT HEARD. IT REALLY DOES NEED TO BE KNOWN BY EVERYONE. WOW!
It's sad and every page I turned, there was a part that made me want to cry, but still I love it. WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW! NEEDS TO BE READ.
JR

A Must Read!
THE KILLER'S TEARS is hands down one of the best books I have read in my entire life, and will undoubtedly remain so in the future. The ingeniously descriptive writing, the fascinating characters and the unique storyline make for an addictive novel that is extremely moving and powerful. Overall the story is quite melancholy - certainly enough to bring me to tears - however it still manages to be somewhat uplifting. Who ever thought you could love a murderer?
Leigh Pton

What a book!
I thought that this book was one of the greatest books I have ever read. It was so captivating, that I could not put the book down.

• Book Jacket: The Ensemble
    by Tessa Fontaine
  • Book Jacket: The Female Persuasion
    The Female Persuasion
    by Meg Wolitzer
    A college freshman struggling for identity. A 1960s feminist icon attempting to maintain her ...
  • Book Jacket: A Lucky Man
    A Lucky Man
    by Jamel Brinkley
    If his debut collection of short stories, A Lucky Man is any indicator, Jamel Brinkley is poised on ...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Other People's Houses