Reader reviews and comments on Philosophy Made Simple, plus links to write your own review.

Philosophy Made Simple

by Robert Hellenga

Philosophy Made Simple by Robert Hellenga

Mar 2006, 288 pages
    Mar 2007, 304 pages

There is 1 reader review for Philosophy Made Simple

DipStick

Painfully humorous
I always dream 30 years out. And thirty years out I am Rudy. Author has done a good job composing his thoughts together. It is just a bit fast - with these kind of books I like to soak myself at certain moments - the book in itself did not provide the opportunities when those moments came.

Also, I hate it when authors like to use too many foreign words in English. As a reader I always felt that if the English equivalents of foreign language are used then it will still be the same fun. Hindi being my native language and I did not get any extra thrill despite deep understanding of words like "prem", "badha" etc. I am sure it is frustrating to other readers as well.

Overall - I am not disappointed.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Good Me Bad Me

by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F