Reader reviews and comments on Spirit Walker, plus links to write your own review.

Spirit Walker

Feb 2007, 384 pages

There is 1 reader review for Spirit Walker

Molly Parker

Spirit Walker
Spirit Walker is a book I recommend to people aged 10+, but maybe some younger people. I am 9, and yet I loved this book. I have also read Wolf Brother and Soul Eater, books 1 and 3 in the Chronicles of Ancient Darkness. There will be 6 books in all. My Mum read this book as well, and she loved it just as much as I did.

Molly, aged 9

Let It Bang
    by RJ Young

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

The Kinship of Secrets
    by Eugenia Kim

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

Win Severance