Reader reviews and comments on Spirit Walker, plus links to write your own review.

Spirit Walker

Feb 2007, 384 pages

There is 1 reader review for Spirit Walker

Molly Parker

Spirit Walker
Spirit Walker is a book I recommend to people aged 10+, but maybe some younger people. I am 9, and yet I loved this book. I have also read Wolf Brother and Soul Eater, books 1 and 3 in the Chronicles of Ancient Darkness. There will be 6 books in all. My Mum read this book as well, and she loved it just as much as I did.

Molly, aged 9