Reader reviews and comments on Small Steps, plus links to write your own review.

Small Steps

by Louis Sachar

Small Steps by Louis Sachar

Jan 2006, 272 pages
    Jan 2008, 288 pages

There are currently 33 reader reviews for Small Steps

Celest (03/01/16)

small steps
This is a really good book. As it starts to seem everyone is happy....you turn the page and boom. Some one is upset. Turns out alright in the end though.
Melanie Hackworth (02/21/12)

Great read for middle school students
I teach 8th grade language arts, and although it is an easy read, it has captured my students attention from start to finish. I am reading it for the first time as well, and I have to say… I live it! Sachar has a great sense of humor, and the story really draws you in! Great book:-)
Tim (10/19/11)

small steps review
This is my favorite book of all time. I want to read it over and over again. Louis Sachar should write another book about someone else after they get out of camp green lake. It would be really good if Louis Sachar wrote a book about Zero and Stanley after they were released.
dee (05/22/11)

No Lie !
Holes was the best book I'd ever read in my whole life! And then when I heard about Small Steps and finally got my hands on it I was pleased. Louis Sachar.. you are great!
Cristal (04/13/11)

young reader
I'm only 13 years old and I have read this book may times. I absolutely fell in love with it. The story and plot line is just wonderful.
synth (04/07/11)

awsome
Louis Sachar, you're book was awesome. It gives great detail. You should write another book, this time about Squid.
anonymous (02/19/11)

Holes
One of the best books I ever read. Perfect for those who like books that have to be read twice to understand.
Sydney (12/06/10)

Louis Sachar is very, Holey.
Sachar, you've done it again, wrote another awesome book. All you have to do now is make a Small Steps movie! I'm positive young readers will want to watch it. I would, I know that for a fact. So Sachar, keep it up.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Castle of Water
    by Mark Kurlansky
  • Book Jacket: Temporary People
    Temporary People
    by Deepak Unnikrishnan
    In this powerful and innovative collection of 28 short stories, Deepak Unnikrishnan presents a ...

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering.

Y S M B, I'll S Y