Reader reviews and comments on The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane, plus links to write your own review.

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane

by Kate DiCamillo, Bagram Ibatoulline

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo, Bagram Ibatoulline X
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo, Bagram Ibatoulline

Feb 2006, 228 pages
    Jan 2008, 208 pages

There are currently 27 reader reviews for The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane

roger (03/15/17)

Edward Tulane
Amazing!
rocelynn (01/17/17)

best book
This book is so good! There were some parts that weren't so good, but I love this book for little children.
sydney (01/05/13)

the best book ever
I had a book I loved, it was call the Naked Mole Rat Letters; I read the book 11 times, but now this is my favorite book. Thank you Kate for this book!
lolly (10/23/12)

Love it totally
It is sad but it helps people learn a very good lesson indeed.
Amanda (03/10/12)

Amazing Book
I loved this book. It was amazing. I finished it on the first day that I read it. Kate DiCamillo is an amazing author. I would really recommend kids and adults to red this book.
CrAsH. (01/17/12)

Inspirational...
I think that this book has a great message about love and loss and how we all need to overcome our fears and the obstacles that block our road of things we want to do in our lives. I also think that that Edward (the main character) has a written personality so realistic and believable that you wish that he was your rabbit and the one that you can love and tell all of your secrets to and know that he will never tell them to anyone, obviously. This book is so inspirational and I would recommend it to anyone who would like to read about life-values, the bond that people can form with one another and, like I said before, love, loss and fears.
m0nk3yl0v3r (10/03/11)

Wooooooow!
To be sincere I REALLY DON'T like reading I LOVED this Book! It was Amazing!
a reader (08/20/11)

amazing book
I read this book on vacation. I read it in a week and loved it. it has a amazing outline and a great ending I would read it again and again and again!

• Book Jacket: Future Home of the Living God
  • Book Jacket: Never Coming Back
    Never Coming Back
    by Alison McGhee

If the Creek Don't Rise by Leah Weiss

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Strangers in Budapest
    by Jessica Keener

When men are not regretting that life is so short, they are doing something to kill time.

E Dog H I D