Reader reviews and comments on The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane, plus links to write your own review.

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane

by Bagram Ibatoulline, Kate DiCamillo

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Bagram Ibatoulline, Kate DiCamillo X
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Bagram Ibatoulline, Kate DiCamillo

Feb 2006, 228 pages
    Jan 2008, 208 pages

There are currently 27 reader reviews for The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane

roger

Edward Tulane
Amazing!
rocelynn

best book
This book is so good! There were some parts that weren't so good, but I love this book for little children.
sydney

the best book ever
I had a book I loved, it was call the Naked Mole Rat Letters; I read the book 11 times, but now this is my favorite book. Thank you Kate for this book!
lolly

Love it totally
It is sad but it helps people learn a very good lesson indeed.
Amanda

Amazing Book
I loved this book. It was amazing. I finished it on the first day that I read it. Kate DiCamillo is an amazing author. I would really recommend kids and adults to red this book.
CrAsH.

Inspirational...
I think that this book has a great message about love and loss and how we all need to overcome our fears and the obstacles that block our road of things we want to do in our lives. I also think that that Edward (the main character) has a written personality so realistic and believable that you wish that he was your rabbit and the one that you can love and tell all of your secrets to and know that he will never tell them to anyone, obviously. This book is so inspirational and I would recommend it to anyone who would like to read about life-values, the bond that people can form with one another and, like I said before, love, loss and fears.
m0nk3yl0v3r

Wooooooow!
To be sincere I REALLY DON'T like reading I LOVED this Book! It was Amazing!
a reader

amazing book
I read this book on vacation. I read it in a week and loved it. it has a amazing outline and a great ending I would read it again and again and again!

• Book Jacket: Rust & Stardust
    Rust & Stardust
    by T Greenwood
    Highly readable and tightly plotted, T. Greenwood's Rust and Stardust achieves the perfect ...
  • Book Jacket: American Prison
    American Prison
    by Shane Bauer
    After spending over two years in Iran's notorious Evin Prison for supposedly crossing the country's ...
  • Book Jacket: Small Fry
    Small Fry
    by Lisa Brennan-Jobs
    Small Fry is the debut memoir from Lisa Brennan-Jobs, long-time journalist and writer, and oldest ...
  • Book Jacket: The Winter Soldier
    The Winter Soldier
    by Daniel Mason
    Imagine the thousands of confounding cases doctors face routinely for which diagnoses are hard to ...

The Winter Soldier by Daniel Mason

A story of war and medicine, of family, of finding love in the sweeping tides of history, and of the mistakes we make.

French Exit
    by Patrick deWitt

A brilliant and darkly comic novel from bestselling author Patrick deWitt.

Win The Clockmaker's Daughter