Reader reviews and comments on The Sisters Mortland, plus links to write your own review.

The Sisters Mortland

by Sally Beauman

The Sisters Mortland by Sally Beauman

Jan 2006, 448 pages
    Feb 2007, 448 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Sisters Mortland

C.Sloan (01/04/10)

What is The Point
In the beginning I eagerly read forward, but The Sisters Mortland soon became tedious. reading. I finished the book because it was my book group selection. I found Sister's to be a gothic want to be that missed its mark.
S. Caulfield (02/11/08)

The Sisters Mortland: A Masterpiece of Its Time
By far, the most intriguing and absorbing novel I have ever had the pleasure to read. Its labyrinth of dark corners and unfolding secrets kept me page turning until the very end. Beauman has artfully produced a true, breathing classic.

• Book Jacket: The Dark Flood Rises

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

O My D B