Reader reviews and comments on Marley & Me, plus links to write your own review.

Marley & Me

by John Grogan

Marley & Me by John Grogan

Oct 2005, 304 pages
    Mar 2008, 320 pages

There are currently 42 reader reviews for Marley & Me

destiny rollins

awesome
This book reminded me of my dog that I had. His name was Tucker, and when we brought him home he ate everything
Elizabeth Krigbaum

Very touching story definitely worth 5 stars my new favorite book!
I went into this book with an open mind and left it with an even opener mind... if that's possible. I had to read this book and watch the movie for school and now its my favorite.
kojo meantic

OMG
OMG I luvvvved this boook it was awesooomeee..hehehehehehehe SOOO manny laughs with my friends and bumps with my heart it was truly well written
kyle

Marley and Me
I absolutely loved this book! I especially liked it because I could relate to it very well. I had the same experience with my dog so I really connected with what John Grogan was experiencing. This book is great for all ages and I highly recommend it!!!
Ashley B

Loved Marly & Me
Once I began this sweet and hilarious novel, Marley & Me, by John Grogan I couldn’t put it down! I found this book extremely enjoyable. I would recommend it to animal lovers, as well as anyone seeking a happy, easy read. We are able to see how the family faces daily struggles together, and overcomes them. The thing that really made this book stand out is that it takes you on a journey. You are on the journey with this family as you feel their sorrows, as well as their joys. This is based on the author’s real life, and I feel it definitely makes for a better read that way.
people

best book
I thought this book is very good. I love everything about it. I think this is the best book I think I have ever read. I have read a lot of books and this on is by far the best book I have ever EVER read!
Amanda Ros

Marley book reveiw
It was a good book. And many descriptions . If it was a writing assessment it be a 6
AmberIce3

Marley & Me
I thought is was an excellent book. Even though the end was a little sad, I think it was perfectly written. I recommend this book because I thought it was amazing.

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood

Never Coming Back
    by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F