Reader reviews and comments on The World To Come, plus links to write your own review.

The World To Come

by Dara Horn

The World To Come by Dara Horn

Jan 2006, 320 pages
    Oct 2006, 320 pages

There is 1 reader review for The World To Come

Judith NYC

A Sensitive Tale
This is a wonderful book with just enough sadness and pain to be uplifting. Dara Horn takes us through a childhood of turmoil with sensitivity and grace. The fantasy work is particularly touching and leaves you wishing to believe.

The Hermit