Reader reviews and comments on The Constant Princess, plus links to write your own review.

by Philippa Gregory

Dec 2005, 400 pages
    Aug 2006, 416 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for The Constant Princess

Literary Queen (08/30/15)

I didn't find this book to be as gripping as The Other Boleyn Girl or The Boleyn Inheritance or for that matter any of the other Tudor Court / Cousins War novels. Maybe its just me, but I found this book to be a bit monotonous.
Queenie (08/03/15)

Cory (10/29/08)

the constant princess
This book is a must read, it's such a thrilling tale and a new way to look at history. I give it a two thumbs up.
Briana (02/05/07)

This book was great!
I loved this book. I am 12 years old and this is my first book that I have read of Philippa's Novels. This book was very exciting. I thought it was very compelling and I loved the way it did the narrator and then Katherine's point of view!!!!! I think some parts were more exciting than others though. I absolutely LOVE European history so I very much enjoyed this book. All in All this was a very good book.
Erica Minchella (09/06/06)

The Constant Princess
I love Philippa Gregory. She gives me a story I can completely lose myself in, set in a historical context that not only tells me of that time period, but the implications of historical actions on the world we live in. Her books are clearly well-researched (because I've done some of my own research after becoming fascinated with her tale). I can't wait for her next offering. I hope it's about Isabel and Ferdinand - The Constant Princess's parents.
Karyn Lo (06/18/06)

Historical Swirl of Time
What can I say??
This book is an amazing insight to Catalina of Spain/Katherine of Aragon's life as she entered the arms of Wales, England....

Just like to three pervious entiles: The Other Boleyn Girl: The Queen's Fool: and The Constant Princess, this book tossed and drew me into the Tudor times..... Philippa Gregory is a definate must read author!!!

Although I am only 14, when I read this book it was hard and easy to understand at the same time. At first I was a bit sceptical about it, it's fiction right?? But no, it was soooo factual!!!

I urge others to read this book, it's passionate and not a time waster. ^_^

• Book Jacket: So Say the Fallen
    by Brit Bennett
    by Tom Jackson

Les Parisiennes
    by Anne Sebba

How the women of Paris lived, loved, and died under Nazi occupation.

North of Crazy
    by Neltje

The remarkable life of a woman who carves her own singular path.

The Comet Seekers
    by Helen Sedgwick

A magical, intoxicating debut novel, both intimate and epic.