Reader reviews and comments on Inkspell, plus links to write your own review.

by Cornelia Funke

Inkspell by Cornelia Funke X
Inkspell by Cornelia Funke

Sep 2005, 635 pages
    Jun 2006, 688 pages

There are currently 39 reader reviews for Inkspell

cloey stewart (10/04/14)

Ink spell
This book is very full of action, love, and hope. When I start reading it i just cant stop and time goes by too fast. I really love this book and I could read it a thousand times over!
Avery (06/17/14)

Inkspell
Amazing second book but I prefer Inkheart and Inkdeath but still amazing all the same!
scrabble (12/19/12)

best book ever
This book was wonderfully written and was the best book I've ever read.
jj65748392 (02/20/12)

cool
I liked it and was a great book. I would have given it a five, but it took too long to get into (I'm a kid. Just like princess).
Princess (01/11/12)

Sucka
The book is to long and no one will read it. As a child take advice from me. Get inspiration from Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I get lost with all the different characters. Sorry but everyone needs to be told whats the bad news.
Viv (12/20/11)

Inkspell
This book had me on the edge of my seat! when Dustfinger died, I was really sad. Other than that, fantasy lovers will adore this book!
adventurelover (01/21/11)

One of the best books ever!
Inkspell was such an exciting book. I could not stop reading the moment I picked it up. The adventure Meggie has is so amazing. I felt so many things throughout the book, I even cried at the end. Anyone who loves a good book should read this.
shoni (04/27/10)

inkspell
Dustfinger wasn't as stern as he was in Inkheart and there was too much description which was irritating. Other than that it was gripping.

• Book Jacket: Calypso
    Calypso
    by David Sedaris
    David Sedaris' Calypso is every bit as hilarious and irreverent, as clever and incisive, as ...
  • Book Jacket: The Word Is Murder

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E