Reader reviews and comments on Inkspell, plus links to write your own review.

by Cornelia Funke

Inkspell by Cornelia Funke

Sep 2005, 635 pages
    Jun 2006, 688 pages

There are currently 39 reader reviews for Inkspell

cloey stewart (10/04/14)

Ink spell
This book is very full of action, love, and hope. When I start reading it i just cant stop and time goes by too fast. I really love this book and I could read it a thousand times over!
Avery (06/17/14)

Inkspell
Amazing second book but I prefer Inkheart and Inkdeath but still amazing all the same!
scrabble (12/19/12)

best book ever
This book was wonderfully written and was the best book I've ever read.
jj65748392 (02/20/12)

cool
I liked it and was a great book. I would have given it a five, but it took too long to get into (I'm a kid. Just like princess).
Princess (01/11/12)

Sucka
The book is to long and no one will read it. As a child take advice from me. Get inspiration from Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I get lost with all the different characters. Sorry but everyone needs to be told whats the bad news.
Viv (12/20/11)

Inkspell
This book had me on the edge of my seat! when Dustfinger died, I was really sad. Other than that, fantasy lovers will adore this book!
adventurelover (01/21/11)

One of the best books ever!
Inkspell was such an exciting book. I could not stop reading the moment I picked it up. The adventure Meggie has is so amazing. I felt so many things throughout the book, I even cried at the end. Anyone who loves a good book should read this.
shoni (04/27/10)

inkspell
Dustfinger wasn't as stern as he was in Inkheart and there was too much description which was irritating. Other than that it was gripping.

All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman
  • Book Jacket: Strangers in Their Own Land
    Strangers in Their Own Land
    by Arlie Russell Hochschild
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    After receiving a letter from his childhood friend's father, Aaron Falk, a Melbourne police officer ...

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it...

K Your F C