Reader reviews and comments on Inkspell, plus links to write your own review.

by Cornelia Funke

Inkspell by Cornelia Funke X
Inkspell by Cornelia Funke

Sep 2005, 635 pages
    Jun 2006, 688 pages

There are currently 39 reader reviews for Inkspell

cloey stewart (10/04/14)

Ink spell
This book is very full of action, love, and hope. When I start reading it i just cant stop and time goes by too fast. I really love this book and I could read it a thousand times over!
Avery (06/17/14)

Inkspell
Amazing second book but I prefer Inkheart and Inkdeath but still amazing all the same!
scrabble (12/19/12)

best book ever
This book was wonderfully written and was the best book I've ever read.
jj65748392 (02/20/12)

cool
I liked it and was a great book. I would have given it a five, but it took too long to get into (I'm a kid. Just like princess).
Princess (01/11/12)

Sucka
The book is to long and no one will read it. As a child take advice from me. Get inspiration from Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I get lost with all the different characters. Sorry but everyone needs to be told whats the bad news.
Viv (12/20/11)

Inkspell
This book had me on the edge of my seat! when Dustfinger died, I was really sad. Other than that, fantasy lovers will adore this book!
adventurelover (01/21/11)

One of the best books ever!
Inkspell was such an exciting book. I could not stop reading the moment I picked it up. The adventure Meggie has is so amazing. I felt so many things throughout the book, I even cried at the end. Anyone who loves a good book should read this.
shoni (04/27/10)

inkspell
Dustfinger wasn't as stern as he was in Inkheart and there was too much description which was irritating. Other than that it was gripping.

Pachinko
    by Min Jin Lee
    Wolf Season
    by Helen Benedict
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    Leonardo da Vinci
    by Walter Isaacson

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Days When Birds Come Back
    by Deborah Reed

Our Lady of the Prairie
    by Thisbe Nissen

A razor-sharp freight train barreling through the heart of the land and the land of the heart.

Win Mothers of Sparta