Reader reviews and comments on Maybe A Miracle, plus links to write your own review.

by Brian Strause

Oct 2005, 368 pages
    May 2006, 384 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Maybe A Miracle

Caitlin (03/25/08)

Maybe A Miracle Review
This book was amazing!!! You always hear about those books that you can "never put it down" but I never thought that to be true, until I read Maybe A Miracle. It's one of the best books I've ever read. I am reading for an independent novel project for my creative writing class; and I'm recommending it to anyone and everyone I know. Thank you Mr. Strause for writing a great book, you did a really great job. I hope to be a writer some day and write as well and as captivating as you do. You made reading fun again.
Irene Foley (10/16/06)

Maybe A Miracle
I found this book enthalling, thought provoking and delightful. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Brian painted a picture of this family with such understanding and realism I felt like I was right there and knew them. Great read for a first novel, look forward to reading more from him.

• Book Jacket: Crossing the Horizon
    Crossing the Horizon
    by Laurie Notaro
  • Book Jacket: Of Arms and Artists
    Of Arms and Artists
    by Paul Staiti

The Comet Seekers
    by Helen Sedgwick

A magical, intoxicating debut novel, both intimate and epic.