Reader reviews and comments on Maybe A Miracle, plus links to write your own review.

Maybe A Miracle

May 2006, 384 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Maybe A Miracle

Caitlin

Maybe A Miracle Review
This book was amazing!!! You always hear about those books that you can "never put it down" but I never thought that to be true, until I read Maybe A Miracle. It's one of the best books I've ever read. I am reading for an independent novel project for my creative writing class; and I'm recommending it to anyone and everyone I know. Thank you Mr. Strause for writing a great book, you did a really great job. I hope to be a writer some day and write as well and as captivating as you do. You made reading fun again.
Irene Foley

Maybe A Miracle
I found this book enthalling, thought provoking and delightful. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Brian painted a picture of this family with such understanding and realism I felt like I was right there and knew them. Great read for a first novel, look forward to reading more from him.

• Book Jacket: In Extremis
    Let It Bang
    by RJ Young

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win Severance