Reader reviews and comments on The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp, plus links to write your own review.

The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp

by Richard (Rick) Yancey

The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp

Oct 2005, 375 pages
    Jan 2007, 352 pages

There are currently 12 reader reviews for The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp

Tina (11/12/12)

the extraordinary adventures of alfred kropp
It was a great book. I have read it twice. I am going to read more of his books.
sarah (12/09/10)

Great!... one of my faveorites
Alfred Kropp has been through a lot through his life; his father leaving him and his mother, his size, his losing his mother, but when Alfred goes to live with his uncle, things take a turn... not a good one when him and his uncle are tricked into stealing a powerful sword. Now Alfred must set things straight, but how? I'm in sixth grade and I fell in love with this book! If I put it down it was torture,... Why? There is lots of suspense through the whole book and it is fun! Read it and you will NOT be disappointed I assure you!
Kat (05/13/10)

The book
Although this book is graphic in some parts it is also very funny and action filled. It is a great read for kids in 5th or 6th grade and should be recommended to all.
pickle (03/13/09)

This book was amazing. I read the first book as a book club in the 5th grade, and I loved it, then went on to read three other books and loved them the same. My fav books of all time.
will (12/09/08)

Best book I ever read. May not be for girls but boys will love it.
s.j. lewis (07/20/08)

the extraordinary adventure of alfred kropp
i purchased book for 10 year old grandson but read book first; some of the language is not proper for that age level [ R rated ]; scenes gory, bloody, not adventuresome but scary
gio (12/06/07)

this book
Is really good. I like how it actually describes the fights and other scenes. You should take the time to read this book
adrian (05/07/07)

Cool Book
I think this book was really good. I liked how the author put in nice cars and bikes like the lambos and things like that. I liked the book a lot and thought it was action packed like every 2 seconds and the guy that said his little girl was having bad dreams was surprising because there's nothing spooky in the book.

• Book Jacket: Crossing the Horizon
    Crossing the Horizon
    by Laurie Notaro
  • Book Jacket: Of Arms and Artists
    Of Arms and Artists
    by Paul Staiti

The Next
    by Stephanie Gangi

Fast-paced, wickedly observant, and haunting in the best sense of the word.