MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Breath, Eyes, Memory, plus links to write your own review.

Breath, Eyes, Memory

by Edwidge Danticat

Breath, Eyes, Memory

May 1998, 236 pages
    May 1998, 234 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Breath, Eyes, Memory

Jus (11/24/16)

Capturing and astonishing
This books not only connects to the readers but to the author and that is very admirable. The words, context and backgroind takes the readera into a different land within Haiti.
Bookjive (01/19/10)

Point of View
Different cultures, different women. But more fascinating is the way one’s circumstance affects her vision, her ambition, and her future. Somehow, the book tells us -It is always up to us what we will become, no matter how one’s memories linger…
book lover (04/07/09)

AWESOME
I thought this book was remarkable and astonishing :)

Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk