Reader reviews and comments on Breath, Eyes, Memory, plus links to write your own review.

Breath, Eyes, Memory

by Edwidge Danticat

Breath, Eyes, Memory by Edwidge Danticat

May 1998, 236 pages
    May 1998, 234 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Breath, Eyes, Memory

mendy nicholson

sophie
It's the best book I have ever read. I love that Sophie and Joseph's relationship was strong.
Jus

Capturing and astonishing
This books not only connects to the readers but to the author and that is very admirable. The words, context and backgroind takes the readera into a different land within Haiti.
book lover

AWESOME
I thought this book was remarkable and astonishing :)
Bookjive

Point of View
Different cultures, different women. But more fascinating is the way one’s circumstance affects her vision, her ambition, and her future. Somehow, the book tells us -It is always up to us what we will become, no matter how one’s memories linger…

• Book Jacket: The Radium Girls
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan
  • Book Jacket: Proving Ground
    Proving Ground
    by Peter Blauner
    More than a decade after winning the 1992 Best First Novel Edgar for Slow Motion Riot, Peter Blauner...

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers