Reader reviews and comments on The Water Mirror, plus links to write your own review.

The Water Mirror

Aug 2006, 272 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Water Mirror

Troy Rothman

O my gosh
This book kept me at the edge seat and almost nibbling the pages eager to discover what was going to happen next. I recommend this book for thrill seekers, adventure seekers and fantasy reader. This book is appropriate for all age levels and I had a blast reading it.

it rocks
i really don't enjoy reading but this was great.

This book is really weird....Its all about mermaids, flying talking marble lions, messengers from Hell, queens made out of water, magic mirrors and their makers, mirror eyes, thieves, betraying council just has a weird story line to it.

• Book Jacket: A Land of Permanent Goodbyes

• Book Jacket: Educated
    by Tara Westover

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Sometimes I Lie