Reader reviews and comments on The Water Mirror, plus links to write your own review.

The Water Mirror

by Kai Meyer

The Water Mirror by Kai Meyer

Oct 2005, 256 pages
    Aug 2006, 272 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Water Mirror

Sarah (03/08/09)

Erg...uh...
This book is really weird....Its all about mermaids, flying talking marble lions, messengers from Hell, queens made out of water, magic mirrors and their makers, mirror eyes, thieves, betraying council members....it just has a weird story line to it.
Troy Rothman (05/16/07)

O my gosh
This book kept me at the edge seat and almost nibbling the pages eager to discover what was going to happen next. I recommend this book for thrill seekers, adventure seekers and fantasy reader. This book is appropriate for all age levels and I had a blast reading it.
connie (09/19/06)

it rocks
i really don't enjoy reading but this was great.

• Book Jacket: The End of Eddy

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T's A S B Every M