What readers think of 13 Little Blue Envelopes, plus links to write your own review.

13 Little Blue Envelopes

Oct 2006, 318 pages

There are currently 39 reader reviews for 13 Little Blue Envelopes

Madison

13 Little Blue Envelopes
I was in BAM! (Books A Million) a couple weeks ago looking for new books to read. I came across this book and thought it seemed interesting. I have started to read this, I am not finished but I can already tell that I love this book! I have under 100 pages left and it is very good. This book is great for teenage girls like myself. I like many books that surprise you and that have romance. This book has both! Many girls and women will love this book.
reader42

Liked it alot!
This book is really good. I recommend you try it!!! At first I couldn't get into it but then as the book went on I became very intrigued.
amber rose

i loved it!
I think that this book was very interesting. Who ever doesn't like this book is just crazy. It has adventure, romance, bravery, and in the end it solves that Ginny never really figured out who was sending her these letters, but she has a strong feeling that it was her aunt Peg's spirit, and all aunt Peg wanted was for Ginny to discover her secret paint gallery, sell the paintings, and the money that Ginny got with the paintings would be her inheritance money. To me this book was absolutely amazing!!
jackie

13 little blue envelopes
I love this book! It could have not been better!
notimportant

great book!
I really enjoyed reading this book. you get easily absorbed in the adventures. I love it!
ali

13 little blue envelopes
This book shows that even a shy person can go on a journey and return home a different person.
Tasbi

Great Book
I loved this book. I think that if anybody is looking for a short but page-turning book to curl up in a chair with this is it. I got so caught up in the Ginnys feelings and thoughts.
Brianna

13 little blue envelopes
It is a great book! I loved it.

One-Month Free

Discover books that
entertain, engage & enlighten.

• Book Jacket: Hummingbird Salamander
    Hummingbird Salamander
    by Jeff VanderMeer
    In Hummingbird Salamander, Jeff VanderMeer weaves cybersecurity, bioterrorism, wildlife trafficking ...
  • Book Jacket: The Women of Chateau Lafayette
    The Women of Chateau Lafayette
    by Stephanie Dray
    The Women of Chateau Lafayette, Stephanie Dray's latest work of historical fiction, revolves around ...
  • Book Jacket: Windhall
    Windhall
    by Ava Barry
    Ava Barry's debut mystery novel Windhall is centered around the salacious murder of a starlet named ...
  • Book Jacket: Libertie
    Libertie
    by Kaitlyn Greenidge
    Kaitlyn Greenidge burst onto the literary scene in 2016 with her award-winning novel, We Love You, ...

Of Women and Salt
    by Gabriela Garcia

A kaleidoscopic portrait of generations of women from a 19th-century Cuban cigar factory to the present day.

The Funny Thing About Norman Foreman
    by Julietta Henderson

A charming, uplifting debut about a mother and her 12-year-old son, an aspiring comedian.

Miss Austen
by Gill Hornby
A witty, poignant novel about Cassandra Austen and her famous sister, Jane.
Win This Book!
Win The Beauty of Your Face

A New York Times Notable Book of 2020

"Stunning.… A timely family saga with faith and forgiveness at its core."
Marie Claire