Reader reviews and comments on The Widow of The South, plus links to write your own review.

The Widow of The South

Sep 2006, 448 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Widow of The South

Melissa

Where is Franklin, TN?
Our book club read this book and the general consensus was that while it wasn't a favorite book, it did do exactly what the author intended; it put Franklin, TN on the map for many of us and invoked the memory of a historical figure. The book stuck with me not because of the writing, but I think simply because of the horror of the Civil War. I am already planning a trip to Franklin, TN to see the home, the cemetery and to help preserve the history of this amazing place.

• Book Jacket: Treeborne
    Treeborne
    by Caleb Johnson
    The Treeborne family has lived on The Seven – the local sobriquet for a seven-acre stretch of ...
    Grace