Reader reviews and comments on The Time of The Uprooted, plus links to write your own review.

The Time of The Uprooted

by Elie Wiesel

The Time of The Uprooted by Elie Wiesel

Aug 2005, 320 pages
    Jan 2007, 320 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Time of The Uprooted

Stephanie

My Opinion
This book was very well written, however at times it was very hard to follow. This book has so much information about Elie's life and everything that happened during his time at the concentration camps. He is a really good author and is probably one of my favorite authors. I would definably tell anyone to read this book. Also, another book Elie Wiesel wrote that is fantastic is "Night". That is also one of my favorite books.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic

by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F