Reader reviews and comments on The English Teacher, plus links to write your own review.

The English Teacher

Jun 2006, 256 pages

There is 1 reader review for The English Teacher

Romasha

Please Stop Laughing At Me
This book in my opinion was quite extraordinary in many ways. It is a true story and in fact the author of the book experienced the many horrifying experiences that she writes about in this book. Written by Jodee Blanco this book gives one a clear picture about how school bullies cant have such a devastating and sometimes even well needed impact on our lives. She has portrayed her sufferings in such a way that any reader of this book would feel her pain as i it were their own. A very good book of school hardships and troubles, peer pressure and sorrow. Once you start you wont be able to put it down till the final page.

• Book Jacket: A Ladder to the Sky
    A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne
    Of our 44 First Impression readers, 32 gave A Ladder to the Sky a four- or five-star review for an ...
  • Book Jacket: In Extremis
    And The Ocean Was Our Sky
    by Patrick Ness

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win Severance