What readers think of I, Coriander, plus links to write your own review.

by Sally Gardner

I, Coriander by Sally Gardner X
I, Coriander by Sally Gardner

Aug 2005, 288 pages
    Mar 2007, 288 pages

There are currently 33 reader reviews for I, Coriander

MOLLY

wonderful
Beautiful writing and a gripping tale; I didn't want it to end.
Holly

Made me cry
This is one of the best books I have ever read. I picked this up at the book fair with little knowing how Sally Gardner would take us through the life of a girl with a heart wrenching story. This book is expertly written; and I think this book should be more recognised. I have recommended it to friends, who have also experienced tears, laughter and joy reading this excellent novel.
Abinaya

Awesome!!
I believe this is a very good book because I find the way they embed fantasy, history, magic, romance and mystery altogether fascinating. Especially, it has been ages since I have read a book set in the 1600's.
An interesting MUST READ book!
a real page turner!
Cheers!
sumaya

i coriander
I Coriander was very good story because it tell about how Coriander's life was after her mum had died, and a new world that she found out her mum was from. It also tells that her dad had to run away because he help prisoner escape and she is left with her horrible stepmom which locked her up in a chest to die.
Hannah

I coriander
This book is an excellent read and will grip you right until the end. I have read it three times now and still not bored of it. I would recommend it to anyone who loves mystery, romance and thriller all rolled into one because this is your book. :D
isabel

I, Coriander
it was a very touching and emotional book and i would read it all over again
Hollie

I corriander the best book I have ever read
I have just finished Reading this fascinating book it is a brilliant story that keeps you interested. Once you have started this book you are instantly into it; it's not like one of those books you read halfway, and then it gets really boring, so you stop reading it - definitely not. As I said I have just finished reading this book and would recomend it to anyone who loves a great story. This was the first book of Sally Gardner's that I have read and I want to read one of her other books. Today I bought a new book of Sally Gardner's which is called The Silver Blade it is brilliant as well so, I definitely recomend you to read this book or any other books by Sally Gardner.
LALALa

I, Coriander
I loved the book right from the beginning. And the picture in the front of the book caught my eye. When I began reading, I was fascinated and didn't stop till the end.

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: First Person Singular
    First Person Singular
    by Haruki Murakami
    Readers familiar with Haruki Murakami will know that music is often a central theme in his work. The...
  • Book Jacket: Yolk
    Yolk
    by Mary Choi
    Mary H.K. Choi's young adult offering Yolk deftly maintains several plotlines running through the ...
  • Book Jacket: The Blizzard Party
    The Blizzard Party
    by Jack Livings
    It is 1978 and the place is New York City. A massive bacchanalian party is taking place at an Upper ...
  • Book Jacket: The Light of Days
    The Light of Days
    by Judy Batalion
    Renia, Sarah, Zivia, Frumka, Hantze, Tosia, Vladka, Chajka, Gusta, Hela, Bela, Lonka, Tema, Chasia, ...

The Widow Queen
    by Elzbieta Cherezinska

The epic story of an 11th century Polish queen whose life and name were all but forgotten until now.

The Funny Thing About Norman Foreman
    by Julietta Henderson

A charming, uplifting debut about a mother and her 12-year-old son, an aspiring comedian.

Miss Austen
by Gill Hornby
A witty, poignant novel about Cassandra Austen and her famous sister, Jane.

Give me the luxuries of life and I will willingly do without the necessities.

P M Fly