Reader reviews and comments on Sky Burial, plus links to write your own review.

Sky Burial

Jul 2006, 224 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Sky Burial

Kdee

Highly recommended
Sky Burial is a wonderfully emotional story, rich in Tibetan custom. Part war story, mystery, rich in spirituality, Sky Burial begins and ends as an epic love story that will amaze as well as tear at your heart long after you have finished your reading.
Lindsay

Loved it
I read this book so quickly and was so disappointed when it ended. Now I'm looking to know if there will be a follow up on Shu Wen.
Jo

Unsatisfied
As a year 12 student sky Burial has been put on my English list to be studied. I was not was thrilled to have it there, but after putting it off too long I decided to read it. I read it in one sitting, not because I couldn't put in down, but because I wanted to have it finished. I do understand that it is a novel about a epic love story of loss and sadness in a time of suffering, and I can understand the pain Wen must have been going through, but I feel that considering the length of the novel not really that much happens and the end left me unsatisfied as Xinran seems to leave the story incomplete.

• Book Jacket: Let It Bang
    by Hank Green
  • Book Jacket: Waiting for Eden
    Waiting for Eden
    by Elliot Ackerman
    Elliot Ackerman's latest novel, Waiting for Eden, follows Marine Eden Malcom as his death ...

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

The Kinship of Secrets
    by Eugenia Kim

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win Severance