Reader reviews and comments on The Lexus and The Olive Tree, plus links to write your own review.

The Lexus and The Olive Tree

by Thomas Friedman

The Lexus and The Olive Tree by Thomas Friedman X
The Lexus and The Olive Tree by Thomas Friedman

Apr 1999, 416 pages
    Apr 2000, 255 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for The Lexus and The Olive Tree

Deepak Patel

This is a bible for anyone researching on globalisation.
Kristian, Norway

I read the book as part of mye international marketing studies, and I am impressed with Friedman's ability to explain in an understandable way the mechanisms of Globalization. The book is easy to read, and incredibly interesting. It is intelligent and colorful.

Thank you!
Kimberly Fox

My teacher in college informed me of this bookand it is a great book. I could read it over and over again.
Rebecca Collins

A good read, but an incredibly biased take on globalisation.
MaineRascal

Extremely repetitive themes.
Cory

Incredible amount of neo-conservative dogma.

• Book Jacket: Treeborne
    Treeborne
    by Caleb Johnson
    The Treeborne family has lived on The Seven – the local sobriquet for a seven-acre stretch of ...
    Grace