Reader reviews and comments on Eldest, plus links to write your own review.

Inheritance, Book II

Mar 2007, 704 pages

There are currently 58 reader reviews for Eldest

Christian

Great book 10/10
Great book, starts out nicely, keeps you hooked the entire time. The book is never slow to read and is entirely intriguing
Tim

Eldest!!!
I love this book. I would definitely recomend this to people who like action, adventure, sci-fi, and fantasy. This book is one of the best books I've ever read. YOU GOTTA READ THIS BOOK!! ;)
cjgsdkjgahgjkh (not real name)

AMAZING!
This was AMAZING. By the way,the author was 15 when he wrote Eragon.
kman

awsome
It's a great book and isn't the person who wrote it like 12? I heard rumors about that. And it's good I mean seriously 30 year old writers can't even write as well as that.
Cal

Eldest
I received this book as a Christmas present, and to tell the truth the sheer size of it was what put me off reading it. But I did end up reading it, and up until this day it would be in my top-ten books I've ever read. I definitely recommend this book to everyone who's interested in fantasy books.
JOE

AMZAING
Four words: THIS BOOK IS AMAZING
book reader

Eldest is an attention stealer
This book was so good I could not stop reading it, I also could not stop reading Eragon before it. I can not wait for the arrival of Brisngr to see what Paolini has in store for us people.
kim

Eldest
Eldest is a fantastic sequel to Eragon. inspiring ideas into minds of young readers and a great escape for mature readers. Christopher has left readers everywhere wanting more, and also myself. waiting for the next book is unbearable and exciting.
Read and enjoy this book as I have.

• Book Jacket: Confessions of the Fox
    Confessions of the Fox
    by Jordy Rosenberg
    In Confessions of the Fox, a fictional academic, Dr. Voth, finds a manuscript in the library where ...
  • Book Jacket: Tango Lessons
    Tango Lessons
    by Meghan Flaherty
    Meghan Flaherty's touching memoir, Tango Lessons, reveals some hard but important truths about ...
    The Almost Sisters
    Joshilyn Jackson's The Almost Sisters is a powerful look at the intersection of privilege, family, ...
  • Book Jacket: I Will Be Complete
    I Will Be Complete
    by Glen David Gold
    Glen David Gold is a writer best known for his wryly observant, mordantly funny novels Sunnyside and...

The Radium Girls by Kate Moore

The incredible true story of the women who fought America's Undark danger.

So Much Life Left Over
    by Louis de Bernieres

An evocative and emotional novel set between the World Wars.

Our House
    by Louise Candlish

A disturbing and addictive novel of domestic suspense.

Fly Girls
    by Keith O'Brien

How five daring women defied all odds and made aviation history.

Win Vox

VOX by Christina Dalcher

The story of what one woman will do to protect herself and her daughter in a society where half the population is silenced.

T B Y Speak