Reader reviews and comments on Incendiary, plus links to write your own review.

Incendiary

by Chris Cleave

Incendiary

Aug 2005, 256 pages
    Sep 2006, 256 pages

There is 1 reader review for Incendiary

Kristi Youngs (01/23/12)

Hated this book!
I hated this book and it made me mad. The male author tried to write in a female point-of-view but, women do not think about sex as much as men do. This book was so offensive on so many levels and all of the characters were awful. Don't waste your time by reading this book. "Little Bee" by the same author is a much better read.

• Book Jacket: A Great Reckoning
    by Yaa Gyasi
  • Book Jacket: When Breath Becomes Air
    When Breath Becomes Air
    by Paul Kalanithi

If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves

The Big Holiday Wordplay: