Reader reviews and comments on Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception, plus links to write your own review.

Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception

by Eoin Colfer

Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception by Eoin Colfer X
Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception by Eoin Colfer

May 2005, 352 pages
    Apr 2006, 352 pages

There are currently 10 reader reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception

jester (07/29/13)

artemis fowl: the opal deception
You may get confused by this book but that's the point. The author gets you confused, then he'll throw a surprise at you, which makes it good book. This book is more on the side of fiction and fairy tales which is personally my favorite because it mixes real life conundrums with the fables that change throughout - countries like Ireland has leprechauns, America has, well that's about it, but still I think my point got through.
andy (11/15/09)

leaves you hangn'
Step by step. It will leave you hanging every turn, every action, every chapter. even the end wanted me to read the next book. The epilogue especially left me hanging.
Joshua B (06/03/08)

Spectacular series
When you read the series you become attached to all the characters and no matter what age you are, you WILL enjoy this fabulous series! I am in grade 11 and I absolutely love the series and its only getting better. I can't wait to read Colfers other books. I give this book 2 thumbs WAY WAY UP!!!
Peter. J. J Maxwell (02/10/08)

Not the Best
Eoin Colfer is a very competent author and extremely good at what he does, he may not be as good as the legends such as Tolkein or Modesitt Jr but this novel is a fast-paced work of fictional genius
steph. (11/08/07)

artemis fowl
This book was horrible it was really hard to follow and was not very interesting. It did not make me want to keep reading it was making me want to fall ASLEEP!
Commander Root (01/17/07)

Opal Deception
I love this book I first got started in them when we went to Fairfield mountains for our vacation, we listened to The Lost Colony on sound recording, it is a good book, along with the other Artemis Fowl books. Trust me this book is worth it's money!!!
Lola (01/14/07)

Artemis Fowl Opal Deception
I love this book because it gives me a feeling no other book has.
ACE WITH A MACE (12/03/06)

Best book written
This book was the best book written!! It has many artistical features encrypted in the writing and it has a mystical characteristic to it. It was mind blowing!! Keep the books coming!!!

• Book Jacket: The Water Will Come
    The Water Will Come
    by Jeff Goodell
    Standing in a Manhattan neighborhood after Hurricane Sandy, Jeff Goodell, a contributing editor at ...
    Pachinko
    by Min Jin Lee
    Wolf Season
    by Helen Benedict
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Milk Lady of Bangalore
    by Shoba Narayan

A charming story about our deep connection to the animals who live among us.

Eternal Life
    by Dara Horn

The award-winning author returns with an ingenious novel about what it would mean to live forever.

Win Mothers of Sparta