Reader reviews and comments on In The Shadow of The Law, plus links to write your own review.

In The Shadow of The Law

by Kermit Roosevelt

In The Shadow of The Law by Kermit Roosevelt

Jun 2005, 370 pages
    Jun 2006, 464 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for In The Shadow of The Law

dave hayes

great characters
This is a very good but not easy read. Unlike other legal novels, you can't skim through it, nor does it have one single hero type main character. The book has several main and well defined characters who are interesting and human. I recommend this book.
Debra

Dense!
I could not get through this book. It reads like a textbook on the law. I would not recommend it to anyone for pleasure...maybe a lawyer, but it does not paint lawyers or firms in a good light.

• Book Jacket: The Graybar Hotel