Reader reviews and comments on In The Shadow of The Law, plus links to write your own review.

In The Shadow of The Law

Jun 2006, 464 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for In The Shadow of The Law

dave hayes

great characters
This is a very good but not easy read. Unlike other legal novels, you can't skim through it, nor does it have one single hero type main character. The book has several main and well defined characters who are interesting and human. I recommend this book.

I could not get through this book. It reads like a textbook on the law. I would not recommend it to anyone for pleasure...maybe a lawyer, but it does not paint lawyers or firms in a good light.

• Book Jacket: Eat the Apple
    The Driest Season
    by Meghan Kenny

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Win The Balcony