Reader reviews and comments on The Closers, plus links to write your own review.

The Closers

by Michael Connelly

The Closers by Michael Connelly

May 2005, 416 pages
    Feb 2006, 464 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Closers

AlfaGradu8 (03/09/06)

Excellent
I enjoy all of the Bosch novels, and this one was no exception... A must read for those who are addicted to Bosch and his antics.

• Book Jacket: All Our Wrong Todays

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Choose an author as you would a friend.

O My D B