Reader reviews and comments on A Long Way Down, plus links to write your own review.

A Long Way Down

by Nick Hornby

A Long Way Down by Nick Hornby X
A Long Way Down by Nick Hornby

Jun 2005, 352 pages
    May 2006, 352 pages

There is 1 reader review for A Long Way Down

I am new at reviewing books, but I really liked this book. I was thrilled when the characters came out and said something like, "You may think me and Maureen end up married; that would be a happy ending. I am sorry to say, though, this does not happen." This book went beyond traditional happy endings, yet it wasn't a bad ending. It left the reader to decide what happens next, but it leave you with a very good clue that they all survive.

This novel is absolutely enthralling.

• Book Jacket: A Land of Permanent Goodbyes

• Book Jacket: Educated
    by Tara Westover

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Win The Balcony

The Balcony
by Jane Delury

Sorry, we do not currently have an active wordplay!