Reader reviews and comments on The Witch's Boy, plus links to write your own review.

by Michael Gruber

The Witch's Boy by Michael Gruber X
The Witch's Boy by Michael Gruber

Mar 2005, 377 pages
    May 2006, 400 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Witch's Boy

CJ

Very entertaining
I loved this book. I am always looking for something fun and I like fairies and magic and this book filled the bill. I will read his other books!
Josh Novak

The Witch's Boy
The Witch's Boy for me was hard at the beginning because Lump seemed so negative, but after further reading I began to realize how this was implicated in the story.

I also enjoyed Michael Gruber's play on folklore and how he references many of the common tales that were are told as kids.
Laurel Bremiller

The Witch's Boy
I thought this book to be a very fun filled fairy tale. Ranging from magical spells to animals talking, and turning them into different forms of life. Michael Gruber did an excellent job telling a story of a young boy named Lump, his life growing up, and the characters surrounding him.

Michael Gruber implies personal growth and consequences for your decisions taken. I thought this book to be very enjoyable, and an excellent read for young childen.

• Book Jacket: A Ladder to the Sky
    A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne
    Of our 44 First Impression readers, 32 gave A Ladder to the Sky a four- or five-star review for an ...
  • Book Jacket: In Extremis
    And The Ocean Was Our Sky
    by Patrick Ness

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win Severance