Reader reviews and comments on Don't Eat This Book, plus links to write your own review.

Don't Eat This Book

May 2005, 304 pages
    May 2006, 320 pages

There is 1 reader review for Don't Eat This Book

OSU Comp Student 2009

This book will change your outlook on fast food!
This book gives a supersized portion of information on how the fast food industry is making the nation obese. Throughout the book, Spurlock uses a humorous voice, shocking facts, and pieces of his documentary to make us aware of the lack of exercise and overconsumption of food across the nation. Spurlock does a good job of describing the terrible effects of high-fat and high-calorie foods on our health. The eye-opening information presented in this book will make you turn away from fast food and start eating more nutritious meals. I highly recommend this book for people who want to improve their health and prolong their life.

• Book Jacket: And The Ocean Was Our Sky
    An Absolutely Remarkable Thing
    by Hank Green

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

The Kinship of Secrets
    by Eugenia Kim

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win Severance