Reader reviews and comments on Down The Rabbit Hole, plus links to write your own review.

Down The Rabbit Hole

May 2006, 448 pages

There are currently 17 reader reviews for Down The Rabbit Hole

Dime (03/18/12)

Nightmares
So far this is the most confusing book. At school my teacher ask to read this book and write a book review about it so I had no choice. The book cover and the summary seem interesting and the first few chapters were great. But then it gets unrealistic. A kid driving and all those guns and stealing keys and stuff. And the most unrealistic thing is that how did she wanted her shoes so badly knowing that she is going to involve in a murder case.
Guy (12/11/11)

Disappointing
As a reader, thought this book was horrible! It was so confusing, it wasn't the spine tingling novel that I thought it would be. I love books, but this was so far the worst book I ever read! Intolerable!
A Purdy (11/30/10)

Down the Hole I went
I wrote the last review but forgot some info... :) I loved this compelling novel about a 13 year old girl named Ingrid who becomes involved in a murder investigation. There was a bit too much description though. Parts of the novel just dragged on...but it kept me reading because the next page could be fantastic! Other than that it was one of my favorite books! It was a bit confusing so I think that it should be a book 11(or) 12 and up unless you are a very advanced reader at 9 years or younger!
Alex (11/28/10)

Down the Hole I went
I loved this book, but there was to much description. Parts just dragged on but it kept me reading because the next page could be absolutely fantastic. I think the age group should be 12 because parts are pretty confusing. Unless you are a very advanced reader at 10 years!
T Woelk (06/28/09)

Language
The plot is OK but the profanity and using God's name in vain should keep this out of young teens/adult hands. There is too much good stuff out there to read that doesn't use inappropriate language.
Brad C (05/06/09)

I went Down The Rabbit Hole
I enjoyed every minute of it and I just couldn't put it down once I got started especially when Ingrid was getting herself into much bigger trouble.
Jen M. (11/16/08)

Solid mystery, likeable character
I enjoyed the main character of this book, especially when she is trying to solve problems on her own. I liked her strength and determination as well. And the mystery is solid-- no gaping holes in the plot. A good one.
Hannah (12/23/07)

The Best Book Ever!!!!!
This was the best book ever. I love mysteries so it was really good. I loved the way you never knew what was going to happen next.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts
    Music of the Ghosts
    by Vaddey Ratner

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

Happiness belongs to the self sufficient

Y S M B, I'll S Y