Reader reviews and comments on Down The Rabbit Hole, plus links to write your own review.

Down The Rabbit Hole

Apr 2005, 384 pages
    May 2006, 448 pages

There are currently 17 reader reviews for Down The Rabbit Hole

Dime (03/18/12)

So far this is the most confusing book. At school my teacher ask to read this book and write a book review about it so I had no choice. The book cover and the summary seem interesting and the first few chapters were great. But then it gets unrealistic. A kid driving and all those guns and stealing keys and stuff. And the most unrealistic thing is that how did she wanted her shoes so badly knowing that she is going to involve in a murder case.
Guy (12/11/11)

As a reader, thought this book was horrible! It was so confusing, it wasn't the spine tingling novel that I thought it would be. I love books, but this was so far the worst book I ever read! Intolerable!
A Purdy (11/30/10)

Down the Hole I went
I wrote the last review but forgot some info... :) I loved this compelling novel about a 13 year old girl named Ingrid who becomes involved in a murder investigation. There was a bit too much description though. Parts of the novel just dragged on...but it kept me reading because the next page could be fantastic! Other than that it was one of my favorite books! It was a bit confusing so I think that it should be a book 11(or) 12 and up unless you are a very advanced reader at 9 years or younger!
Alex (11/28/10)

Down the Hole I went
I loved this book, but there was to much description. Parts just dragged on but it kept me reading because the next page could be absolutely fantastic. I think the age group should be 12 because parts are pretty confusing. Unless you are a very advanced reader at 10 years!
T Woelk (06/28/09)

The plot is OK but the profanity and using God's name in vain should keep this out of young teens/adult hands. There is too much good stuff out there to read that doesn't use inappropriate language.
Brad C (05/06/09)

I went Down The Rabbit Hole
I enjoyed every minute of it and I just couldn't put it down once I got started especially when Ingrid was getting herself into much bigger trouble.
Jen M. (11/16/08)

Solid mystery, likeable character
I enjoyed the main character of this book, especially when she is trying to solve problems on her own. I liked her strength and determination as well. And the mystery is solid-- no gaping holes in the plot. A good one.
Hannah (12/23/07)

The Best Book Ever!!!!!
This was the best book ever. I love mysteries so it was really good. I loved the way you never knew what was going to happen next.

• Book Jacket: Winter