Reader reviews and comments on Silverfin, plus links to write your own review.

A James Bond Adventure

by Charlie Higson

Apr 2005, 352 pages
    Apr 2006, 368 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Silverfin

Dophile Hilglebottom (03/02/14)

Best book
My quadruplets love this book I read it to them ever night and they love it! action packed! full of adventure and what's more? Charlie Higson wrote it! I am a single mum that loves reading books to my children! We love you Charlie!!!!
Tyler Maass (04/03/12)

This is an amazing book. A great read for those 10 and up who love a good, exciting book. Close to the end, I was so wraped up in my book, my mom had to shake me for five minutes before I became aware. I would totaly recomend this book to anyone I know.
super spy (09/28/06)

a great read
I am 13, and red about Silverfin in a magezine. I had never really thought about what Bond was like as a kid until I read about this book. It looked good enough so I read it. I know what you might be thinking; The author doesn't know anything about Bond's teenage years. But that's not the case.
Charlie Higson received Ian Fleming's blessing you could say about the plot and content of the book. So for all you Bond fans, you can sigh with relief knowing Silverfin stays stays true to the original 007 story. This book is great because apart fom all the action/adventure, the reader sees the roots of Bond's habits and actions. I believe anyone ages 9-15 who like spy novels or is just a die hard 007 fan should read this book. and if you finnish reading this book but are unsatisfied and want more Bond adventures, fear not! the next installation in the series has been written!-Blood Fever.

• Book Jacket: So Say the Fallen
    by Brit Bennett
    by Tom Jackson

The Next
    by Stephanie Gangi

Fast-paced, wickedly observant, and haunting in the best sense of the word.

Cruel Beautiful World
    by Caroline Leavitt

The Comet Seekers
    by Helen Sedgwick

A magical, intoxicating debut novel, both intimate and epic.