Reader reviews and comments on Great Political Wit, plus links to write your own review.

Great Political Wit

Oct 1998, 255 pages
    Oct 1999, 224 pages

There is 1 reader review for Great Political Wit

Mandy Stephens

I read this book for a Political Science class, and it offered some fun insight to the lives of those that we hold high in the US. I enjoyed this book and would love to see more "humor in the White House".

• Book Jacket: A Land of Permanent Goodbyes

• Book Jacket: Educated
    by Tara Westover

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Sometimes I Lie